Jan and John Maggs Antiques
How do I buy this?
We’re pleased that you’re considering the purchase of something on our website. We wish we that you could simply click “Add to cart”, but, as you can imagine, things aren’t that simple in the antiques business. If you follow the steps below, things should go very smoothly:
1. Send us an e-mail. Click here: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us what you’re interested in, and give us its five-digit stock number. If shipping will be required, please include your full mailing address. If you have questions about the piece, this would be a good time to ask them. If you're nearby and would like an in-person look, we can arrange it.
2. We’ll get back to you as soon a we can with the total, including shipping, if applicable.
3. Please reply with your decision and your preferred method of payment. PayPal is the simplest and quickest, but other forms of payment are possible, as well.
5. Once we receive your payment, we’ll get the piece on its way and send you another e-mail through either the Post Office or UPS website.
6. If you’d rather have a conversation, feel free to call us at 413-369-4256.
Click on this image of our house to visit our home page.